You might not have noticed but it is quite evident that you spend a considerable amount of time in the bathroom. Not only taking bath and to clean yourself but also to groom yourself for the days ordeal. So, as you see, you need ample light to get ready. Let us check out some of the bathroom-lighting tips from below.
Bathroom Lighting Tips
- Remember, different parts of your bathroom require different kinds of lighting. So, if you are up to bathroom makeovers, be well aware of the different types of bathroom-lighting. Bathroom lighting can essentially be divided into three main types. Take a look at the following types of bathroom-lighting.
- Task-Lighting – As the name suggests, task lighting is kind of lighting that would help you while performing tasks like shaving, applying facial make ups and such.
- General-Lighting – General lighting is very much unlike of task lighting. The general light fittings are for illuminating the entire bathroom. They are not much of help for performing tasks. Use recessed lighting. You probably love to take a warm bath after a hectic day. The bright recessed lighting is for sure to enhance your relaxing mood.
- Accent-Lighting – Accent lighting is good for large bathrooms. Small bathroom with accent-lightings might look over crowded. Accent lighting are usually for illuminating a piece of art work fitted high up in the walls. The lights are usually positioned in a way that would shine upwards and beautifully accent the artwork.
- Task lighting should usually be quite bright but make sure that it doesn’t impair your eyesight.
- An effective way to use task lighting is by fitting a vanity mirror that has several bulbs fitted to it. Stick to a four bulb vanity mirror. It would not only help you to conserve electricity but also help to bring in a classic look to your bathroom.
Hopefully the above mentioned bathroom lighting tips would help you in deed. For further research you may check the internet or some professional who would guide you with the intricate details of bathroom lighting.